It takes a lot more than four walls for high RF attenuation. It takes a strong commitment to quality.
State-of-the-art MRI facilities from NELCO are built with versatility and durability in mind. Wall panels are essential, but there’s much more to superior MRI shielding. To satisfy a range of needs, MRI system specifications, construction requirements, and facility locations, NELCO offers two types of RF shielding; galvanized panel and soldered copper systems. Several site options and accessories are provided to complete the shield. After installation, we conduct complete attenuation and ground testing to ensure that all enclosures comply with manufacturing requirements and industry standards. For truly dependable MRI shielding, it takes NELCO.
- Radio Frequency (RF) shielding for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines
- RF shielding for data/voice security, labs, and test rooms
- Magnetic shielding for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines
Features & Highlights
- Built for high traffic and high RF attenuation
- Dimensions and thicknesses to meet any design need
- Conduct RF qualification and final acceptance tests as well as ground isolation test